Online Application Opens: October 15
Priority Acceptance: October 15 to January 31
General Acceptance: February 1 to March 31
Late Acceptance: April 1 to June 16 (as space allows)
Step 1 Online Application: Fill out an online Application
- When you are ready, click here to start your online application
- Create your account with your contact information and username and password
- Click "Create an Account", then on the following page click "Create a New Student Application"
- Follow the instructions from there. You can skip sections and come back to it.
- The final step is to click on "Submit Application". A $50 application fee (non-refundable) will be requested at the time of submitting your application.
Step 2 Recommendations: Submit Pastor, English teacher, and Math teacher names and contact information in your Online Application.
Step 3 Transcript: Fill out Transcript Request form and submit to IA or current school.
Step 4 Interview: Once all of these items are submitted, we will call the applicant to have an informal phone or in-person interview.
Step 5 Acceptance Decision: The Admissions Committee will review your application, recommendations, transcript(s) and results from your interview to make a determination regarding your acceptance. We will then contact you with a letter or phone call with the committee's decision.
To reserve your spot, the General Fee of $550 (non-refundable) and financial agreement are due by April 1 for Priority Acceptance, June 17 for General Acceptance, and July 1 for Late Acceptance.
Interview & General Program:
Steve Baughman, Principal (317) 984-3575 ext. 3222, email@example.com
Academics & Registration:
Gracie Leal, Registrar (317) 984-3575 ext. 3223, firstname.lastname@example.org
Finances & Work:
Karla Coupland, Business Manager (317) 984-3575 ext. 3224, email@example.com